At cover letter writers melbourne, we do far more than offer an extensive inventory of new Jeep® vehicles to Millbank, SD residents. We also offer top-notch services to keep your Jeep Wrangler running in peak condition. Whether you use your vehicle as a daily driver or a rugged off-road rider, our expert technicians can keep it running better, for longer.
Routine Jeep Maintenance
At our Jeep service center, our team is specifically trained to handle all types of problems that might occur in your Jeep SUV. We suggest that you take your vehicle in for regular servicing to combat issues before they can even happen. Some routine maintenance services we suggest include:
- Getting your rear and front lights and tire pressure checked
- Changing your oil and filter every 4,000 miles
- Replacing your air filter every 20,000 miles or so
- Rotating and balancing your tires
- Getting your wheels aligned every 20,000 miles, or when you buy new ones
Of course, if you plan on using your Jeep to travel off-road, there are additional maintenance services you may want to look into, including:
- Checking your tire pressure before and after you go off-roading
- Replacing your vehicle’s fluids if you cross water that rises over the wheel hubs
- Getting your wheels re-aligned
- Getting your drum brakes cleaned
We understand that regular maintenance can be expensive, so that’s why our dealership offers numerous service specials that won’t take a toll on your budget. Check out our website to learn what specials we have available today!
Keep your Jeep vehicle running its best by visiting Gesswein Motors’ service and parts department regularly.